Coffee lovers and tea aficionados are constantly looking for ways to enhance their hot drink experience. Some people believe that a kettle is just a kettle, but they are unaware of the benefits of investing in a top-notch pour-over kettle.
If you are the type to pay for high-quality coffee beans and fancy teas, you’ll want to make sure you are getting the best coffee, tea, or hot drink experience. Getting the best out of your hot drink experience means making sure you have the right tools and technique that will mean that the coffee beans or the tea herbs are handled properly.
Have you seen those fancy kettles with the bendy, thin spouts? If you’re a true coffee lover, we bet you have. If you’re still on a quest to make the best pour over coffee in the world, then this article might be an eye-opener for you.
This is the gooseneck kettle, and if you have never ever thought of owning one, here are a few reasons why it might be the best move a coffee connoisseur like you could make.
It really isn’t an exaggeration! Let’s dive into the world of gooseneck kettles and see how they can change your life.
Complete control over pour speed
For best pour over coffee practice, coffee experts recommend pouring your hot water in a meticulous way. Slowly start pouring from the centre of the coffee grounds to the outer rim of your filter cone and move steadily in a spiral. This is where a gooseneck kettle becomes important.
A gooseneck kettle gives you control over your pour speed. You can easily achieve a consistent pour, saturating your coffee grounds evenly with water so your extraction is perfect. When using a normal kettle with a big spout, the hot water gushes out at an irregular speed, soaking the coffee grounds with a splash. With a gooseneck kettle, these issues are a thing of the past. You can now mimic how the experts pour water over their coffee.
Enjoy balanced coffee that tastes better
As simple as it seems, just changing your kettle could have you on your way to perfecting your pour over technique and making a delicious cup of coffee consistently.
Once you have mastered the art of saturating your coffee grounds evenly, For a balanced, rich cup of coffee that tastes better, you’ll need to have an even pour of hot water ensures that the extraction of coffee flavours is consistent. A gooseneck kettle is absolutely perfect for the job. It’s time to bid goodbye to imbalanced, inconsistent coffee. Your coffee making experience is about to be turned on its head.
Now that you know how useful a gooseneck kettle is, it’s time to choose the perfect one for yourself.
This minimalistic and beautifully crafted swan-necked kettle is an essential tool for executing pour-over coffee. With easy-to-use features and a unique design, the 7Pandas Electric Gooseneck Kettle makes your favorite cup even more satisfying. Bring precision and convenience to your kitchen.
- Material: All Stainless Steel.
- Capacity: 0.8 litres.
- Compatible with all stove types, including induction and electric (does not whistle).
- Corrugated stainless steel design.
- Colors: Black and White
For an affordable, practical and simple to use gooseneck kettle, this is the right choice for you!
There’s nothing tricky about using a gooseneck kettle. In no time, your coffee brewing experience will be nothing but a breeze. It’s time to bid farewell to inconsistent and disappointing cups of coffee.
What did you think about our article? We’d love to hear from you. Share your thoughts in the comment section below! If you haven’t already done so, take a look at our store for all your home and kitchen needs at the most affordable prices.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are some benefits of using a gooseneck kettle?
- Users can easily pour the precise measurement of water necessary for your brew.
- Users can control the speed of the release of water and stop when necessary.
- Each coffee ground can be evenly hit with water as poured.
- Excellent for coffee dates or serveing guests in the home.
- Avoid spills and messes
- Create a consistent brew every time.
2. What is the difference between electric and stovetop gooseneck kettles?
One great feature of the gooseneck is the versatility between the electric and the stovetop coffee kettle. Here are a few differences between the two:
- Usually less expensive than an electric kettle
- Uses fewer voltages of power and which ultimately leads to a lower power bill
- Comes in vintage designs that give an interesting pop of decor in your kitchen.
Electric Kettle (like the 7Pandas Gooseneck Kettle)
- Works much faster than a stovetop kettle
- Usually includes variable control options that allow for a more controlled temperature and brewing process.
- Convenient to use and travel with
- Easy to try new recipes and experiments with