Illuminate your home with this Island Chandelier Lighting. This wonderful kitchen island light has 16 lights inside and is perfect for many uses. Easy to install, the versatility of this lighting fixture makes it a must-have for any home or business! With five different rod heights that allow you to hang your light just right, these lights will brighten up the most cluttered room without being too harsh on your eyes with their average temperature. Install one, two, three...or all five rods depending on what height you need with installation so easy anyone can do it! The bronze finish adds beauty and luxury with its large-diameter clear glass lens surrounded by a sleek silver trim. If you are looking to turn back the clocks on elegant decor, then you will love recreating that classic look with this sturdy steel kitchen island light.
Enjoy a touch of farmhouse style with the impressive size of the light, you will be able to capture any room with an inviting luminous glow that is perfect for those who treasure comforting ambiance at home. Whether you are shopping for an aesthetic update or as a functional replacement, this lovely fixture has great potential in not only illuminating your space but also adding some basic warmth and subtle beauty to your surroundings. This Farmhouse Round Kitchen Island Light provides everything you need in a decorative lighting product at an affordable price!
- Total 5 rods to adjust the light fixture to the perfect hanging height:
- When using 1 rod, the suspension height is 34.8/38.8/42.8/54.8 inches.
- When using 2 rods, the suspension height is 42.8/46.8/58.8 inches.
- When using 3 rods, the suspension height is 54.8/66.8 inches.
- When using 4 rods, the suspension height is 78.8/98.8 inches.
- When using 5 rods, the suspension height is 102.8 inches
- Finish: Bronze
- Material: Metal
- Voltage: 120VAC
- Net Weight: 8.9 KG/19.8 LB
- Lamp Base: E12 Small Edison Screw
- Indoor house, dining room, living room, kitchen room, porch, bedroom, farmhouse cafe shop, bar, beerhouse, and art workshop.
- By regulation, a light fixture must be installed by a licensed technician.
- Do not connect electricity until the fixture is fully assembled.
- These lamp does need to be DIY assembled before use.
Must be installed by a licensed electrician.
Choose other available Island Chandelier Lighting at our Chandelier Lighting collection page.