Chandeliers are top options when you want to upgrade the look of your home for a dime, unlike if you do home renovations where you will have to pay a whole lot of money and not to mention the stress that comes with it. A single luminaire is beyond enough to satisfy your need for subtle illumination while simultaneously elevating the core design of your abode.
Light fixtures these days come in many ways and forms to match the current trends in the world of interior design. Hence, you are assured that there is always a luster for a particular home. Chandeliers have become a signature feature of contemporary interiors. The design has come full circle with the return to farmhouse style kitchens and living rooms. Farmhouse light fixtures shape the look of any countryside home, with its rural outline ideal for vintage or cottage style rooted in the past. In spite of the fact that there are plenty of luminaires available in the market these days, finding a farmhouse luster is elusive at times. Meanwhile, some owners even mistake farmhouse lighting for another brand which often ruins the whole concept of rustic living. But even if it is a hard match, it does not mean searching for this type of luster is impossible and hopeless. With the help of our Farmhouse Chandelier, you can place this classic interior design in almost any setting!
Farmhouse Chandelier is Rustic and Versatile
If you are looking for an intricate and beautiful farmhouse chandelier for your designer home, then a farmhouse chandelier is the right choice. Modern designers have popularized this type of fixture as it gives a rustic look to any room. These chandeliers are also quite versatile; many can use them in different settings, from formal dining rooms to bedrooms. And as time goes by, other interior concepts have already adapted farmhouse lighting into their design. Contemporary houses and industrial homes are now seen using this luminaire, as some outlines complement the elements in the said abodes. So, if we will only talk about versatility, a farmhouse chandelier is one of those fixtures that can do it all. Hence, for those who are looking for something unique and special to add to your home, a farmhouse modern chandelier is the way to go!
Benefits of a Farmhouse Chandelier
Owning a farmhouse chandelier comes with a myriad of benefits you are about to experience as soon as you mount this fixture to your ceiling. This form of lighting is one of those that embody both simplicity and practicality while spreading a soft illumination across the room. A farmhouse chandelier is perfect for designers who want a rustic look with a touch of class. A farmhouse chandelier can add an exciting and unique element to any room in your home. Some benefits of having a farmhouse chandelier in your home are that you can use them to light up large areas. Given that most farmhouse fixtures are designed with a vast frame, it is no surprise how big an area this light can illuminate all at once. It is ideal if you have an open floor plan concept in the kitchen as it suffices enough brilliance you need to help you prepare hearty meals.
It creates a statement. Let's put the ALVA 12-Lights Wagon Wheel Round Modern Farmhouse Chandelier as an example of what a farmhouse chandelier looks like. A luminaire as glorious as this will, without a single doubt, creates a jaw-dropping bold statement in your living spaces. It has the right size of the frame, eye-catching enough to captivate the attention of your guests, while its simplicity brings balance to match the decor around your place.
And lastly, the farmhouse chandelier can be customized to fit your style. Again, let us use the ALVA 12-Lights Wagon Wheel Round Modern Farmhouse Chandelier Bronze E12 Base as an example. This one is ideal for rustic homes which feature metal frames and wood. But if it is out of your taste and you would like to stick to a whiter tone, you can also get it in Aged Brass so you can easily blend it naturally with your home.
It may not look as it is, but a modern farmhouse chandelier comes with various benefits, and it makes our life easy by bringing light to our home and style to our taste. There is nothing to worry about, even if you have a small or ample space, since it can be tailored to your preference. This luminaire is for those with a penchant for class and minimalism and looking for practical pieces to invest in. It creates an exciting mood at home while you enjoy the advantages you paid for!
Pros and Cons of a Farmhouse Chandelier
A farmhouse chandelier can add a unique and stylish touch to any designer home. However, there are also pros and cons to consider before purchasing. Before you put your hopes up high, contemplate first about its advantages and disadvantages, so you will know exactly what you will likely experience in the future. Without further ado, here are the pros and cons of using a farmhouse chandelier in your home:
Pros of a Farmhouse Chandelier:
- They can be unique and stylish - A farmhouse chandelier is sure to stand out from the crowd and will add a touch of rustic charm to any room. Almost all kinds of farmhouse lighting fixtures, even those designed exhibiting pure minimalism, are sure to be eye-catching pieces to use as a primary light source and focal point at home. They are stylish enough to mix with other interior designs and decorations—a flawless addition to be wowed at home.
- They can be easily customized - Depending on the brand, chandeliers made from farmhouses can come in various styles and colors, so you are sure to find one that suits your particular needs. However, this one still depends on your choice of manufacturer. If you visit a store like 7Pandas, they offer chandeliers that come with other selections of hues to match the theme of your home and ensure that it will fit your taste. Unfortunately, some sellers are not accustomed to this issue and only offer whatever you see on their website.
- They are affordable - While not always the most affordable option, farmhouse chandeliers are generally cheaper than more traditional styles of lighting. That means you can save money without sacrificing quality. Considering that farmhouse luminaires are often prominent in size, they are on the more expensive side. However, since they feature a vast frame, you still save on buying other light fixtures to provide ample illumination to your home since this one can do the trick. So, whichever you look at it, it is still a win-win situation.
Cons of a Farmhouse Chandelier:
- They may not be suitable for all - While they can be beautiful additions to any home, farmhouse chandeliers tend to be quite heavy and may not be able to support their weight very well. This problem is not limited to farmhouse chandeliers. Almost all kinds of light fixtures have this kind of dilemma. The bigger the chandelier, the heavier it gets, especially if made with a metal frame. But if you own a sturdy ceiling such as a vaulted one, there is nothing to worry about and this should be just fine.
To make your home or mansion look pretty, you should consider installing a farmhouse chandelier. This fixture can add a lot of beauty and charm to your home. Plus, it can be very versatile – you can use it in any room of your house.
Still not convinced? Here are some reasons why you should consider installing a farmhouse chandelier in your home:
- It adds character and style: A farmhouse chandelier will add personality and style to your home. Not only that, but it can also serve as an essential focal point. You can use it to light up any room in your house – whether it is the living room, bedroom, or kitchen.
- You can use it in multiple rooms: A farmhouse chandelier is excellent for use in various home rooms. For example, you can use it in the living room, bedroom, and kitchen. This way, you will have plenty of lighting options available to you. For example, the 47" Round Wagon Wheel Farmhouse Kitchen Island Light 16-Lights Bronze E12 Base - Modern Chandeliers, as the name implies, this chandelier is made explicitly for the kitchen. Still, it does not necessarily mean it is the only place it can fit in. The modern beauty of this magnificent luster will look stunning in the living room or your entertainment area, where it can spread a vast illumination with its shimmering built-in 16 candle-like lights. It can turn a plain kitchen into a country-inspired cooking area, and at the same time, it can give a pleasant contemporary approach to the living room. At the end of the day, it all boils down to how you widen your imagination and style your home by making use of the chandelier's full potential.
- It is versatile and can be customized to fit your needs: A farmhouse chandelier is very versatile; you can customize it to fit your needs. It comes with adjustable rods that allow you to adjust the length of the chandelier. Moreover, you can assemble the chandelier per your expectations and the size you want. However, there are specific rules that lie on how high or low your chandelier should be. If you need more clarification about the length between your floor to ceiling, the safest choice is to always go for a pendant farmhouse lighting fixture, as these are easy to adjust. The farmhouse chandeliers at 7Pandas often come with different rods, such as the 50" ALVA Large Wagon Wheel Farmhouse Round modern living room 16-lights Bronze E12 Base. This luminaire comes with a total of 5 rods to adjust your fixture to get the perfect hanging height of it. This will save you from disasters and tremendous efforts in mounting a chandelier and changing it over and over to find the exact distance between the chandelier and the floor.
A farmhouse chandelier is a stunning addition to any designer home. With its rustic cottage feel, this fixture is perfect for updating your space without spending too much money. Not only does it add an elegant touch to your home décor, but it can also be used as a focal point in any room and provide plenty of illumination. If you are interested in adding a farmhouse chandelier to your design plan, be sure to take our advice so that you can find the perfect one for your home!
Farmhouse Lighting Tips for Each Room
Farmhouse lighting is the way to go in upgrading the features of your mansion. However, if you want to take things up a notch, be sure to follow these tips.
1. A Bright Kitchen is the Secret to Hearty Recipes
How can you ace your cooking skills if, up until now, you are still prepping meals in a dark and dull kitchen? Your tenancy is remarkable, but you definitely need to step up your cooking game by allowing light to pass through your kitchen. As much as possible, go for large farmhouse chandeliers for your kitchen to ensure it is well illuminated. Having a bright and welcoming kitchen makes the food taste even better because the ambiance of your place affects the appetite as well!
2. Create a Relaxing Living Room
Farmhouse design evokes countryside living, a slow pace life where relaxation should be felt around your home. Creating a relaxing vibe, apart from the fresh air that passes from your windows, you should also mount a farmhouse chandelier to your living space. Aside from it will allow the room to look even more rustic; a well-lit living area gives off delicate and comforting views, which is also a great way to welcome guests at home.
3. Delicate bedroom lighting
Since bedrooms are meant for intimate relaxation, it is best to go for miniature farmhouse lighting. If the living room requires vast chandeliers, it is the opposite for the bedroom. Going for a small-scale chandelier delivers a warm illumination at night while avoiding your bumping into it.
4. A chandelier for the bathroom? Yes, PLEASE!
Placing a farmhouse chandelier in your bathroom may sound out of the ordinary, but it also brings wonders! It would be best if you kept your bathroom beaming with luminescence to help you get your makeup done and break the monotonous atmosphere around your bathroom. It enables you to relax and be at ease. Just be sure to go for a chandelier that displays the perfect size for your bathroom needs. Of course, if you own a tiny space, you must choose a miniature chandelier. But a standard-size farmhouse light fixture will be ideal if you have enough space.
Welcome home to a bright, dreamy place with the exuberance glow of the 50" ALVA Large Wagon Wheel Farmhouse Round modern living room 16-Lights Bronze E12 Base—an exciting luminaire to glam up the aesthetic features of your abode with its admiring beaming beauty. This elegant chandelier has 16 lights inside and is ideal for many purposes. It is pretty easy to install at your homes or business places. It has five rods that hold the light firmly and brightens up the region where you have installed it. It also has a dimmer switch that is compatible with adjusting the lighting whenever you want. The rods are also available in different sizes, which helps fit the illumination anywhere you want.
Rock that rustic look by bringing home the ALVA rectangle 12-Lights Wagon Wheel Farmhouse Chandelier Bronze E12 Base. A fixture that gives the country style a revolutionary look with its edgy sides while allowing your place to experience a bright, sophisticated, yet delicate luminescence. This farmhouse chandelier is ideal that you can use anywhere you wish to. It adds an elegant touch to the lighting and has around 12 lights that add light and beauty anywhere you place it. It has a hand-forged ring and dimmer switch. You can easily mount it on the wall and use the extension rods to fix the chandelier length per your requirement.
How about farmhouse lighting with a pinch of class and luxury? Get these and more with the enthralling ALVA 12-Lights Wagon Wheel Round Farmhouse Chandelier Aged Brass E12 Base. This one-of-a-kind light fixture gives farmhouse living a whole new look with its sleek and modernized design suitable not only for farmhouse-style houses but also a match to contemporary, modern homes and more. It draws majestic hues from its 12 lights with an adjustable rod to prepend it perfectly to your ceiling. If you find the aged brass too dainty for your taste, you can also get this in a matt black finish to complement your monochromatic place. ALVA 12-Lights Wagon Wheel Round Farmhouse Chandelier Bronze E12 Base is identical to the aged brass, but it brings a more defined look since it features a sleek matt black finish.
If style is right, farmhouse lighting comes with immense potential. It covers a multitude of advantages, and the design is flexible that you can facile pair it to the existing decor to compel a striking appeal to your mansion. You can place it anywhere in your home to grant rustic radiance all over your place while keeping everything looking like a silhouette from a countryside movie. Given everything we have mentioned in this article, getting a farmhouse chandelier is an effortless task. But if you need help finding the best farmhouse fixture for your home, kick off your trip by browsing some of 7Pandas' sought-after and highly-rated farmhouse chandeliers. It is the home to the finest luminaires in the world, delivering excellence through illumination. So where would you get the best luster if not from the best store? Get a glimpse of our collection while they are on sale, and allow us to help you find the perfect match for your home by leaving us a message today!
[Last updated on March 23, 2023]